Unprecedented Access Control and Compatibility.
The pairing of StorLogix software and the Falcon XT system controller provides the foundation for your facility’s access control, site security, and facility management. With features that range from basic to advanced and flexible programming capabilities, you can configure a solution that is perfect for your site. Start as simple or as advanced as the business requires and expand functionality as your operation grows.
Looking for information on getting started with a StorLogix and Falcon XT system? Check out the StorLogix Quick Start Guide.
Starting with StorLogix and Falcon XT 5.0 you have a choice of two operating modes, either PTI or Digitech. PTI mode lets the system run as it always has with all the PTI branded devices like Apex and VP Series Keypads. The new Digitech mode allows the system to work with new or existing Digitech branded devices like the 700 Series Keypads and Uni-Mux. It even has support for DigiGraphics built right in. This powerful new feature gives you the ability to leverage the StorLogix and Falcon XT platform for new installs and retrofits of existing Digitech branded SysCon systems.
Our StorLogix and Falcon XT system forms the ideal access control solution that is highly flexible and customizable, designed to grow with your business, and based on the most advanced technology available. This system can protect your investment, boost profits, and create a sense of security for your customers. No other controller solution provides the level of flexibility, integration, and scalability that is available with the StorLogix and Falcon XT combination.
Current Versions: 4.1.76 and 5.0.78. Version 5.1 coming in 2016.
Support for StorLogix 3 and earlier is ending July 1, 2016. Read the full announcement.
- Enhanced with EasyCode providing true mobile access for your tenants and renters.
- Full support for Digitech OR PTI devices with the Falcon XT.
- Set custom promo messages on your Apex keypads.
- Site name automatically set on Apex keypads.
- LogixServer is fully redesigned as a Windows Service.
- New Exception reports for Suspicious Activity and Loitering.
- Works with Microsoft® Windows® 10
- StorLogix Mobile, Control from your mobile device when and wherever you are.
- Control multiple properties locally, over the Internet, or with Dial-Up modems from one computer.
- Enhanced Reporting Capabilities
- Badge Printing and Photo ID Capable
- Works with Microsoft® Windows® 8, 8.1
- ‘QMS Mode’ switch built-in for Quantum customers
- Online Help Documentation
- On-board Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 connectivity.
- Storage of up to 40,000 events in safe, non-volatile memory.
- Two industry standard Wiegand inputs.
- 12V DC power supply on board with battery backup.
- Hundreds of configurable access levels and time schedules.
- LogixScript capabilities for the greatest in configuration options.
- Thousands of flexible input and output points for end-to-end solutions.
- Works with PTI or Digitech branded devices as of 5.0.
- Hundreds of customizable system messages.
- E-mail alert communications for managers and tenants.
- Customizable Event Views
- Support for as many as 10,000 units and 10,000 users.
- Connect via TCP/IP locally and/or remotely.
- Support for remote annexes with dial-up modems and automated sharing of a single connection.
- Ability to centralize your site data.
- Lighting, Elevator, and multi-area access control.
- UL-294 Listing in the United States and Canada. CE Mark for approved distribution in the European Union.
Our newest product brochure that walks you through all of our access control and security solutions that are specifically designed for the self-storage industry.Download 2.5MB 1070 downloads
Download this free Update for StorLogix versions 1.3 to 3.0. Requires serial number after 30 days. Only works with Falcon XT or Quantum controllers. Works with Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, and 7. Not for use with Windows 8.
This download will not be available after July 1, 2016 as support for StorLogix 3 and earlier is ending. Read the full announcement.Download 194.65 MB 1424 downloads
Download the 30-Day Demo and full installation package for StorLogix 3.1.8. Requires serial number after 30 days. Only works with Falcon XT or Quantum controllers. Works with Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, and 7. Not for use with Windows 8.
This download will not be available after July 1, 2016 as support for StorLogix 3 and earlier is ending. Read the full announcement.Download 675.49 MB 2589 downloads